**Visit our couponing blog where you can still find all our BEST couponing deals all in one spot. Learn how to get most everything for FREE or less than $1 at SASS!** Click here to go now

Monday, July 28, 2008

Take it or Leave it Tuesday! frog & duck toys



Today I have a set of baby toys suitable for 0-6 months or whenever your child decides they are done with them :)
These are in almost new condition, since my son did not like them.
These can hook on the wrist or hang from a carseat, etc.
The frog and ducky fasten with a magnet, so they safely come unfastened if pulled without harming baby.

If you want these, feel free to offer me anything you wish to trade! whether it be a mommy, or kid item.

Click on the comment link below or email me at froginpigtails at yahoo.com

Thanks for helping me promote a fun, free environment for all!

No comments: