**Visit our couponing blog where you can still find all our BEST couponing deals all in one spot. Learn how to get most everything for FREE or less than $1 at SASS!** Click here to go now

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Free stuff- Take it or Leave it

Hey Mommies!

I have two Huggies coupons, both are $1.00 off any one huggies product- not just diapers. Expire March 31, 2009. How about that, you got a lonnnng time to use these babies! No pun intended :)

I was going to post this on Tuesday but obviously that didn't happen.

If you are local, come and grab em'
If you aren't then you could send a SASE and I will mail them.

Oh, these are on really cool sparkly silverish paper. Not exactly a "golden ticket" but still good for a couple bucks.

Post a comment or email me at froginpigtails at yahoo dot com

I will delete this post when the item is taken!

No comments: